Be a Good Neighbor and Target Customers Right in Your ‘Hood
Here’s a little secret for our business owning buddies out there: as you watch our video or read this below.
Your customers are probably using their mobile devices to find local info and once they find what they’re looking for, they’re more likely to visit that store or make a purchase in the same day. So it doesn’t take a genius to know that companies should be investing in geo targeting and local marketing to beef up their campaigns. It’s just the neighborly thing to do!
- A booming 59% of consumers use Google every month to find a reputable, local business.
- Local searches lead to purchases: 61% of local searches result in a purchase.
- 50% of mobile users will visit a store within 24 hours after conducting a local search.
- Approx. 70% of mobile searchers have used the call button directly from Google ads to phone businesses.
- Consumers take action on location-based ads: More than 60% of consumers have used location information in ads.
- They say that having a store address, a phone number, directions and the call button in ads on smartphones is important!
Questions? Feel free to reach out and contact us. We are here to help.